Monday, May 19, 2008

Can I do it again?

"It's complicated" don't we say that alot? Well that goes for everything I've had to explain. Not everything but pretty much everything. My goal was to delete the embarrassing stuff on this blog but keep the name. That is what I think I have succeeded to do. The purpose of my blog is to get my own website, get a job, get the chick, and basically not lose my mind this summer.
The style of how Im going to make my website happen is kind of like Kevin Mitnick did it. He was on 60 minutes talking about how he was hacking using the computer at Radio Shack. That is very impressive and I need to read the story again. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/20/60II/main650428.shtml
I don't know about you but the computers at Radio Shack were always stuck in demo mode. Another style of how I want to start my website is like Mission Impossible Part 1. Remember when he needed to use that computer at the high security place and he succeeded by having the guy have to go to the bathroom many times. That scene made an impression on me. Now getting to the point... Welcome to Washington D.C., my home of the last eight years. On Thursday I made it inside of another branch of the public library. Say what you want about D.C., the inequality, the crime, the poverty, and what it is. One thing is for sure D.C.'s libraries, in the good parts of town, have a lot of resources. Man, I would have liked to see what they have in Georgetown before it burnt down. Anyway, I visited the library and they have a shitload of computer books. This blog is going to document me using these resources, without checking them out. I have internet access at a university. I did a lot of work on the guest computer, more than most students do here and no one bothered me. So a combination of this access, the library hours, three books that I have at home, no debit card, no job. Let's see what I can accomplish.
Get started now right? Not so fast, I have a meeting I have to do at, I might come back. More details, you ask, it's complicated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home